This 4-Dimensional Hyaluronic Acid System with Saccharide Complex hydrates throughout the skin layers to significantly increase water-binding capabilities and TEWL (transepidermal water loss) reduction. This quick-absorbing, feather-light serum blends four HA forms that work synergistically to amplify the skin's hyaluronic acid levels, deeply hydrate, and smooth the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan found throughout the body that acts as the skin's natural hydrator by keeping moisture balance within the skin. It can retain up to 1,000x its weight in water and prevent moisture evaporation. With skin age or damage, the HA production in the skin decreases, impacting the skin's ability to remain hydrated.
Multiplex H.A. Serum works very well in combination with any of our Soluble Native Collagen products for daily usage care.
Size: 30 mL e / 1 Fl.oz
This quick-absorbing, feather-light serum uses a 4-Dimensional Hyaluronic Acid System derived from four HA forms, and Saccharide Isomerate that work synergistically throughout the skin layers to reduce TEWL and increase moisture-retention.
- Blend of Cross-linked HA, High Molecular Weight HA, Low Molecular Weight HA, and Ultra Low Molecular Weight HA
- Provides exceptional long-lasting hydration for improved skin moisture enhancement, suppleness, and elasticity
- Promotes antioxidant defense against environmental aggressors
- Increases smoothness and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Ideal for daily use for all skin types and most skin conditions
- Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid
- Strengthens skin's barrier with protective film and moisture
- Acts as reservoir as it absorbs and preserves moisture within the skin
- Reduces TEWL by preventing moisture evaporation
- Restores NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factors) deficiency in epidermis
High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Promotes long-lasting hydration with exceptional smoothness
- Promotes antioxidant defense against environmental aggression
- Holds moisture on the skin's surface, nourishing the stratum corneum
- Smoothes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Adheres to stratum corneum, providing superb hydration and repairing damaged corneum
- Long-lasting moisturizing efficacy increases skin elasticity
- Penetrates the skin's surface more easily yet has moisture ability as high molecular weight hyaluronic acid
Ultra Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Transdermal absorption for deeper penetration and skin nourishment
- Encourages absorption of collagen and hydrating nutrients needed for deeper layers
- Helps the skin to replenish its hyaluronic acid levels
- Increases skin's moisture-retention abilities within extracellular matrix
- Delivers intense skin hydration, even for sensitive skin
- Strengthens the skin's barrier function for long-lasting effects
- Regulates and retains moisture in the skin under varying conditions
- Natural substantive carbohydrate fraction powerfully attracts and binds moisture
Multiplex H.A. Serum
After cleansing, gently pat dry the skin. Apply 4 to 5 drops on the face, around eye contours, and on the neck. Allow serum to penetrate. Follow with appropriate Eltraderm moisturizer. Use twice daily - morning and evening.
If using with Eltraderm Native Collagen Concentrate, apply Multiplex H.A. Serum AFTER Collagen Concentrate has penetrated. Then complete with moisturizer.
Tips: When layering products, apply serums or concentrates before gel products and then follow with a moisturizer.
For refund/exchange, product must be returned in-store in unopened, brand-new condition within 14 days of original purchase