Pure Soluble Native Collagen, derived from marine sources, with Pro-Collagen Activators - Micro Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, and Advanced Hydrating Factors promotes daily skin resilience and accelerates skin recovery post- skin resurfacing, tightening, or photorejuvenation treatments with superb in-depth hydration effects.
Our Advanced Collagen HA + C is enriched with Advanced Hydrating Factors which replicate the skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors to deliver exceptional moisture content and turgescence to the skin, making it ideal for a wide variety of post-procedures.
Size: 50 mL e / 1.7 Fl.oz
This lightweight, fast-absorbing gel delivers the benefits of pure soluble native collagen derived from marine sources, along with Advanced Hydrating Factors, Micro Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin C.
- Soothing gel formulation delivers exceptional deep hydration because of high collagen concentration
- Accelerates skin recovery post-exfoliation, skin resurfacing, or laser services
- Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals caused by environmental aggressors
- Increases suppleness and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Ideal for daily use for dehydrated, damaged, mature, or aging skin
- Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.
Marine Soluble Native Collagen
- Increases skin density, elasticity, and firmness in deep layers
- Nourishes the skin's foundation for improved skin resilience
- Accelerates skin recovery with increased hydration and moisture levels
- Amplifies skin's ability to retain moisture
Micro Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Encourages absorption of collagen and hydrating nourishment needed for deeper layers
- Helps the skin to replenish its hyaluronic acid levels
- Increases the skin's moisture-retention capabilities within extracellular matrix
- Antioxidant protects skin cells against damaging free radicals
- Shields the skin from visible impact of environmental aggressors
- Synthesizes cellular production of collagen for youthful-looking skin
- Enhances photoprotection and evens out skin tone for brighter-looking complexion
Advanced Hydrating Factors
- Replicates Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) to improve water-binding capacity of the skin and protect it from loss of moisture
- Increases skin smoothness, elasticity, and turgor
- Maintains skin hydration even with low atmospheric humidity
CLINICAL Advanced Collagen HA + C
After cleansing, gently pat dry the skin. Apply a small quantity on the face and on the neck. Allow gel to penetrate for one minute, without massaging it in. Follow with appropriate Eltraderm moisturizer. Use in the evening or as recommended by your skin care provider.
Tips: If you're using our other serums or gels, and love to layer your products, after cleansing the skin, use the Eltraderm Native Collagen products first. Wait until each product has penetrated before the next application
For refund/exchange, product must be returned in-store in unopened, brand-new condition within 14 days of original purchase